Unable to connect to sllv-dbmybpr01.arts.local:3306 while querying table 'wp_8180_options' (myblog_6_r) Vyvyan Ayrs’ house – Cloud Atlas. 2nd SketchUp model. Mistakes | Vyvyan Ayrs’ house – Cloud Atlas. 2nd SketchUp model. Mistakes – Evgenia Kalyabina

Evgenia Kalyabina

A myblog.arts site

Vyvyan Ayrs’ house – Cloud Atlas. 2nd SketchUp model. Mistakes

| 0 comments

The plan for today was to start putting furniture in places. However, when I tried to create a fireplace it turned out that my proportions are wrong and I have to remake the whole thing. Well, I did know that there were bits that were not right but I hoped for the best. Didn’t happen.

So instead today I was remaking my SketchUp just to undersand in the end of the day that it is also wrong because of the round capboard  that has 7 sections. Only 5 ever show up on camera, I swear. This is why the opposite wall – window wall was always to big in the end and I recalculated the proportions both times. However, in general I am much closer to what the room actually is then I was yesterday. I think everything will be sorted by the end of this week. Every time I am making a SketchUp it gets quicker anyway.

Vyvyan Ayrs' house Cloud Atlas SketchUp 2 New florplan Vyvyan Ayrs' House SketchUp 2

I’ve also added the extention coridor bits that show up twice in the film.

Vyvyan Ayrs' House SketchUp 2 scenes 1 Vyvyan Ayrs' House SketchUp 2 scenes 2 Vyvyan Ayrs' House SketchUp 2 scenes 3 Vyvyan Ayrs' House SketchUp 2 scenes 4 Vyvyan Ayrs' House SketchUp 2 scenes 5 Vyvyan Ayrs' House SketchUp 2 scenes

So, I found this image from the “Behind the scenes” video that I watched last week and totally forgot about using it as a reference so it is totally my fault.

2016-04-27 (1) 2016-04-27 (7)

So here what I would have to change tomorrow. The plan is to get half of the model from today’s work and remake the faulty part of it… Hope it works…

Vyvyan Ayrs' House SketchUp 2 mistakes