The plan for today was to start putting furniture in places. However, when I tried to create a fireplace it turned out that my proportions are wrong and I have to remake the whole thing. Well, I did know that there were bits that were not right but I hoped for the best. Didn’t happen.
So instead today I was remaking my SketchUp just to undersand in the end of the day that it is also wrong because of the round capboard that has 7 sections. Only 5 ever show up on camera, I swear. This is why the opposite wall – window wall was always to big in the end and I recalculated the proportions both times. However, in general I am much closer to what the room actually is then I was yesterday. I think everything will be sorted by the end of this week. Every time I am making a SketchUp it gets quicker anyway.
I’ve also added the extention coridor bits that show up twice in the film.
So, I found this image from the “Behind the scenes” video that I watched last week and totally forgot about using it as a reference so it is totally my fault.
So here what I would have to change tomorrow. The plan is to get half of the model from today’s work and remake the faulty part of it… Hope it works…