I actually have been making some notes while working on research and technical drawings for the Production design Romeo and Juliet project though I’ve necer actually posted those in here – I simply forgot about those. I know it wing be a bit too late and irrelevant at this point but better late then never…
- Period research for Romeo and Juliet (1920’s Nerw Orleans). Me in the library
- Script breakdown tutorial
- More research.
- Production design elements.
- Production deisigner visit – working on TV (adverts, TV shows, series, etc)
- Technical drawing questions to ask David and schedule for the week.
- Art direction lecture with Kerry.